Model NO.: SSW-14033 Usage: Warehouse, Workshop Customized: Customized Steel Frame: Column, Beam, Purlin Surface Treatment: Blasting+Painting/Galvanization Standard Color: White, Red, Blue, Grey, Green Trademark: XGZ Origin: Qingdao China Material: Steel Structure Certification: ISO, CE, BV, SGS, TUV Design Code: Wind Load, Snow Load, Earthquake Steel Grade: Q235, Q345 Roof & Wall Cladding: Corrugated Steel Sheet
; Sandwich Panel
Lead Time: 25-45 Days Specification: SGS ISO BV TUV CE HS Code: 9406000090 Need a budget price for your steel structure project?
Need a price for your Steel Structure Building
? Call us or Email us and tell us your planning on project, then your project information will be submitted to our professional salesman and engineer team. We will review your information and reply to you with a quote within three business days. We are always happy to work with you to develop the most cost effective design and give you the most cost effective solutions.
Welcome to visit our website for more projects: www.sinosteelstructure.com
The following advantages in general may be credited to steel as a structural design material:
1. High strength/weight ratio. Steel has a high strength/weight ratio. Thus, the dead weight of steel structures is relatively small. This property makes steel a very attractive and popular structural material around the world
2. Ductility. Steel can undergo large plastic deformation before failure. Properly designed steel structures can have high ductility, which is an important characteristic for resisting shock loading such as earthquakes.
3. Predictable material properties. Properties of steel can be predicted with a high degree of certainty. Steel in fact shows elastic behavior up to a relatively high and usually well-defined stress level. Also, in contrast to reinforced concrete, steel properties do not change considerably with time.
4. Speed of erection. Steel structures can be erected quite rapidly. This normally results in quicker economic payoff.
5. Quality of construction. Steel structures can be built with high-quality workmanship and narrow tolerances.
6. Ease of repair. Steel structures in general can be repaired quickly and easily.
7. Adaptation of prefabrication. Steel is highly suitable for prefabrication and mass production.
8. Repetitive use. Steel can be reused after a structure is disassembled.
9. Expanding existing structures. Steel buildings can be easily expanded by adding new bays or wings. Steel bridges may be widened.
|Designing Parameter Request:|
|1 ||Size: Length*Width*Height |
|2 ||Wind Loading/Max Wind Speed |
|3 ||Snow Loading |
|4 ||Earthquake Information |
|5 ||Wall and Roof Cladding: with insulation or not |
|6 ||Door and Windows Requirement |
|7 ||Clear Span or with middle columns |
Contact us if you need more details on Steel Structure. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Steel Structure Warehouse、Steel Structure Building. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Steel Structure Workshop